MVC to AVI Converter Version History
Version 0.4.2 (December 2, 2014)
- Added: Signed installer and executables.
- Added the .NET Framework 4 to the installer.
- Fixed: Setup preserves the product key when upgrading.
Version 0.4.1 (October 28, 2014)
- Added: Application is added to ffdshow whitelist.
Version 0.4 (October 23, 2014)
- Migrated user interface from Delphi to C# programming language.
- Migrated the setup to WiX (Windows Installer XML).
- Added an option to select the output folder.
- Added input support for MKV files and raw MVC streams.
- Fixed issue with recent versions of the ffdshow audio decoder.
- Fixed decoding of 59.94 fps content.
- Fixed dropped frames in the MVC decoder.
- Fixed incorrect error counter.
Version 0.3.3 (December 1, 2011)
- Added debug mode (press Ctrl+Alt+D).
- Added format information output to log.
- Added workaround for broken progress bar when using the GoPro-Cineform Encoder-2.
- Fixed incorrect AVI frame rate for 23.976 fps content.
- Analysed bottom green line issue with GoPro-CineForm Encoder-2: A fix will
roll out with the next GoPro CineForm Studio release.
Version 0.3.2 (November 29, 2011)
- Fixed deadlocks with certain video compressors.
Version 0.3.1 (July 19, 2011)
- Added option to write audio to the right file.
Version 0.3 (June 22, 2011)
- Added application icon.
- Added: Automatic configuration of ffdshow Audio Decoder.
- Added audio downmixing to stereo option.
- Fixed crash when no video codec has been selected.
- Fixed incorrect frame rate when using certain video encoders.
- Fixed incorrect interlace handling when using certain video encoders.
Version 0.2 (May 21, 2011)
- Added 'process audio' option.
- Added compressed output option.
- Added 'save log' command.
- Added 'clear log' command.
- Added icons to log.
Version 0.1.1 (May 20, 2011)
- Changed AVI muxer mode to fully interleaved mode.
- Changed suffixes to '-l' and '-r'.
- Fixed wrong frame rate in AVI files.
Version 0.1.0 (May 19, 2011)
Copyright (c) 2005-2018 Peter Wimmer. All rights reserved.