Stereoscopic Multiplexer Overview
Multiplexer is a Windows driver that allows you to capture stereoscopic video from
two separate cameras. It combines video data from DV camcorders, Firewire or USB
webcams and most other capture hardware to a single stream in side-by-side format.
It can be used within Stereoscopic Player
as well as third party video software that supports WDM capture devices, for example
Windows Media Encoder. Recording in AVI format is possible within the Stereoscopic
Multiplexer user interface.
- Watch your 3D DV recordings without transferring them to hard disk first.
The Stereoscopic Multiplexer synchronizes the tapes drives after each scene change,
making it possible to get the images directly from the DV device. Click here for
more details about tape synchronization.
- Use Stereoscopic Multiplexer, Windows Media Encoder and a pair of webcams,
industrial cameras or DV camcorders to stream live 3D content over the Internet.
Use Stereoscopic Player to receive Windows Media streams.
- Use Stereoscopic Multiplexer and any capture application to record stereoscopic
videos to hard disk.
- Use Stereoscopic Multiplexer and Stereoscopic Player to get a stereoscopic
preview during 3D shooting (to tape).
- Use Stereoscopic Multiplexer and Stereoscopic Player to align and setup your
Stereoscopic Multiplexer comes with an easy-to-use configuration tool. A step-by-step
wizard guides you thru the configuration.